32CM Korean Nonstick Frying Wok Pan
Korean Nonstick Frying Wok Pan
Marble Stone Non-Stick Cooking Wok Pan-Pot
Brand new and high-quality cooking frying pan.
Suitable For Induction Cooker and Gas Stove
Non-stick exterior for fast and easy cleaning.
Spreads heat evenly and energy efficiently.
General Use for Gas and Induction Cooker
Wok type: Non-stick
1. 6-Layers Stone marble coating
2. High thermal conductivity bottom surface
3. Size: 32cm
4. Superior non-stick performance, Cook with less oil, thus healthier
5. Wok Material: Marble Stone, Nano Silver Coating
6. Marble coating inside and outside, easy to cook and clean, Come with the glass wok lid
1. Please clean the wok thoroughly with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge
2. Rinse & dry
3. Coat the wok with some cooking oil and season over low heat for a few minutes switch off the flame. Set it cool and wipe clean with a kitchen towel. The wok is ready for use.
1. Low to Medium Flame: The die-cast aluminum body of non-stick wok has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame and turn to low flame once the wok is hot.
2. Overheating Empty Wok: Do not overheat an empty wok over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating and silicone over a period of time. Just heat and cook immediately.
1. After use, please clean the interior wok with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge.
2. For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water and dish drop inside the wok and boil on the small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wax clean, and dry.
3. Always clean the exterior of the wok with dish drop and nonscratch sponge. If stains are on the exterior of the wok, wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior wok and will be difficult to remove. However, this will not influence the performance of your wok.
1. Do not overheat the empty wok, use a wooden or silicone spatula only
2. Clean it very gently using a soft sponge
3. After washing the wok and please dry them, apply for a few drops of cooking oil and evenly apply with a tissue.